Google Vs Facebook: Choose Google AdWords or Facebook Ads
Comparing the Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords businesses the chance to see what is going to be most valuable for their business. It may be Facebook, it may be Google Adwords or in truth, it could well be both.
Facebook advertising works on a CPC (cost per click) and CPM (cost per mile) model and allows businesses to target users via Geographic location, demographic, lifestyle and contextual advertisement.
Google Adwords works on a CPC, text and image based model and allows business to target users via Geographic location, keywords and contextual advertisement.
As you can see below, the both work on a basic ad design however, Facebook Advertisement is cheaper than Google Adwords in regards to how much a user should spend on an ad campaign.
The average advertisement cost for Facebook Advertisement is £0.49 CPC and the average advertisement cost for Google Adwords is £1.53.
If you are looking to generate business, Google Adwords is more suitable for your business however, if you want to improve your online profile and branding, Facebook Advertising is the better option for you.
Facebook advertising doesn’t allow for keyword ad advertisement however Google Adwords does.
If you are choosing an advertisement platform based on their revenue, then Google Adwords is the better choice, making £10.33 billion in the last quarter of 2014 compared to Facebook’s revenue of £1.43 billion.
Based on the above information, which advertising platform are you going to use for your business? Full infographics are here:-
Popular Search Keywords For this Article:
- GoogleVsFacebook:ChooseGoogleAdWordsorFacebookAds|GulshanSirohisSEOTips SEMTips SMOTips&SMMTipsIndia2015 (3)
- AD design sirhi with draz (1)
- SearchEngineMarketingTips|GulshanSirohi\sSEOTips SEMTips SMOTips&SMMTipsIndia2015 (1)
- Google vs Facebook Ads (1)
- google vs facebook 2015 (1)
- Google Plus vs Facebook advertising 2015 (1)
- facebook ads vs sem (1)
- facebook ads vs google adwords (1)
- facebook ads vs google ads (1)
- facebook ads vs google adds (1)
- Social Media Marketing Tips 2015 (1)